AGENDA FOR THE NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Planning & Amenities Committee is due to take place on 7th. April 2020 but due to the Corona Virus Pandemic this has been cancelled and all future meetings for the forseeable future until it is deemed safe to hold meetings.
If you have any questions around #COVID19 please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus for the most up-to-date guidance around #StayHomeSaveLives and #SocialDistancingThe only reasons to leave your home are:
Do not meet others, even friends or family.
- To shop for basic necessities or pick up medicine
- To travel to work when you absolutely cannot work from home
- To exercise once a day, alone or with members of your household
Stay at home, take care and keep safe.
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home